Sunday, November 6, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha.





Allah the Almighty said: “I am as My servant thinks of Me. I am with him when he remembers Me. If he mentions Me within himself, I mention him within Myself. If he mentions Me in an assembly, I mention him in a better assembly. If he comes near to Me a handspan, I come near to him the distance of a cubit. If he comes near to Me the distance of a cubit, I come near to him the distance of two outspread arms. If he comes to Me walking, I come to him running.

-
عن أبي هريرة - رضي الله عنه - قال : قال النبي - صلى الله عليه وسلم - : يقول الله تعالى : ( أنا عند ظن عبدي بي ، وأنا معه إذا ذكرني ، فإن ذكرني في نفسه ذكرته في نفسي ، وإن ذكرني في ملإ ذكرته في ملإ خير منهم ، وإن تقرب إلي بشبر تقربت إليه ذراعا ، وإن تقرب إلي ذراعا تقربت إليه باعا ، وإن أتاني يمشي أتيته هرولة)

رواه البخاري و مسلم
Rasulullah S.A.W. on the authority of Abu Hurayrah [Bukhari, Muslim]
(Source: here)

p/s berimpian menjadi benda putih kecil yg menggelilingi batu hitam itu.

No comments: